Thursday, September 22, 2022

Traveling The World

It was 2020, and the world shut down due to a pandemic. With 20 years of travel experience, it was time to put pen to paper and start writing about my experiences. While I felt confident about my abilities to write academically, I wanted to bring rich detail and experience to each story. So, I signed up for a travel writing course and got to work.

Unfortunately, life got in the way, as happens to so many of us. Recently, however, as the world has opened back up and people are hitting the roads, I decided it was time to dust off my pen and paper (or computer!) and put down those experiences.

Recently I have had the privilege of having some of my stories published, and that has opened a whole new world. I hope you will join me as I chronicle past, present and future experiences! And please dream your own travel dreams - it is never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Washington D.C.

Flying into Baltimore on a chilly Thursday morning, a little thrill swirled in my stomach. Traveling to see our daughter perform at the Kenn...